Skip to main content

Eclectic


We are back in Kandos so time to show you a little more of our town.  The housing here is a bit eclectic. Here is a great example.

A book I have been reading
A Month of Sundays by Liz Byrski
Unlike the classic tomes I have been reading this one didn't take a month of Sundays to finish because it is light and pleasant read.  What made me pick it up is because it was about 4 retired women and the books they read at a retreat in the Blue Mountains so hit a lot of my buttons.  However it is more about their relationships than those things.

Comments

  1. I love the hill, backdrop. A Month of Sundays is now on my list of books to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a view of this lovely mountain from our home. I love to look up at its ramparts when I am out and about doing the gardening.

      Delete

Post a Comment