Skip to main content

Dunn's Swamp

Dunns Swamp, Wollemi National Park
Dunns Swamp is a very popular camping spot with 80 campsites dotted among the trees, rocks and beside the water.  I was therefore surprised to find we were almost alone being mid-week, however I expect most of those sites will be occupied on the long weekend. 

Reflection:
John 14:27 New International Version
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."



Comments

  1. It looks so pretty. I still haven't managed to visit yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time to think about packing your camping gear and going for a drive then :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm guessing you would be right Joan Elizabeth.. camping is such a fun family time. We often camped when the children were young.. can't imagine doing it now, I like my home comforts too much 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We used to enjoy camping but now caravan it which is a good way of glamping.

      Delete

Post a Comment