Skip to main content

Music in the City

Martin Place, Sydney

I was in the city so looked for some music to participate in this month's City Daily Photo Theme Day which is Music.

A book I have been reading
On Wednesday's I like to write about a book I have been reading.  This week is was The Floral Mother and other Essays by Kate Llewellyn.  I like Kate's writing, ever since reading her Blue Mountains Journal. This book has essays on things like friends, knitting, aging, and eggs but nothing on music.

Comments

  1. I was in Sydney last month and really liked the vibe. I can imagine hearing this musician at Martin Place.

    Janis
    Greensboro Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Street musicians are to be found in many cities. Good take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great shot for theme day. The busker and the banners advertising the opera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jim, I'm glad you noticed there were two types of music reference here. I wondered if anyone would twig.

      Delete
  4. agree with Jim - double the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a good find for the theme !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment