Skip to main content

3Cs

Breakfast room, Burnbrae

I really enjoy a leisurely breakfast in bright morning sunshine.

A book I have read recently
On Reformation Sunday I was reminded of this short Christian book I have ready recently. First Wives' Club by Claire Heath-Whyte. It tells of the stories of six reformation wives including Katie Luther, Katharina Zell and Idelette Calvin.  I like reading about domestic history and with this being about women of faith with famous husbands during tumultuous times was extra interesting to me - so different from the 3Cs (careers,  comforts and carefree life) I have enjoyed. A good easy read.






Comments

  1. I love the idea of a breakfast room Diane, looks incroyably inviting with the spring sun shining in ✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a nice nook in the sunroom. A perfect location to catch the sun when it is low in the sky.

      Delete
  2. The breakfast room is a welcome sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect spot! Nothing better than a room with a nice view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The maples and view down to the back garden certainly is nice (especially after I have mowed the lawn)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It is nice. I will enjoy it while I can. Eventually we will be selling this house and moving permanently to Kandos.

      Delete

Post a Comment