Skip to main content

Habits


This morning we attended church at Rylstone.  Whenever I am in this church I sit next to this stained glass window.  I am a creature of habit.  The first time I visit a church I pick a spot and every time I go back I sit in the same place! 

It is not just church.  I choose the same spot in train carriages and other places too.

Do you do that type of thing?

Reflection
Hebrews 10:24-25 New International Version (NIV)
"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching."

Comments

  1. Yes I do the same thing. I even drive the same route when going to the CBD etc. Love the stained glass window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is comfortable when it is on a familiar route.

      Delete
  2. Of course! We all feel comfortable when we establish "our spot". We always sit in the same pew when we go to church. I like your stained glass window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not everybody does it. There are people at church that change places, even sides, from week to week.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Since you are a man of detail. This is St Michael but the the church is St James. I am not much into Saints so had to look it up St Michael is an archangel hence the wings, shield and sword. I am surprised an angel is a saint. Perhaps I should swap pews next week and discover something else new.

      Delete
  4. Absolutely Joan Elizabeth. I am definitely a creature of habit 😉 Gorgeous window here, enjoyed the details above shared with William.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I looked up the details too now I will enjoy “my” window more.

      Delete

Post a Comment