Skip to main content

Whisper


We are already seeing a whisper of Autumn with misty days and a little bit of colour with falling leaves ... not long now.

Reflection:
Psalm 104:19-23 New International Version (NIV)
"He made the moon to mark the seasons,
and the sun knows when to go down.
You bring darkness, it becomes night,
and all the beasts of the forest prowl.
The lions roar for their prey
and seek their food from God.
The sun rises, and they steal away;
they return and lie down in their dens.
Then people go out to their work,
to their labor until evening."

Comments

  1. A pretty image Josn Elizabeth. Although our summer has been relatively mild I do looove autumn 🍁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Autumn too. The lingering warmth, golden light and colourful trees.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It of course gets prettier as the season progresses.

      Delete
  3. Oh, summer has to hold on one more week, please. I like misty mornings, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A whisper of autumn... I really like that. Describes it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It creeps in gently. Before you know it it's taken hold and winter's not far off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does creep gently but it will take about 3 months before things get really chilly.

      Delete
  6. I always feel sad when summer ends. I don't like cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree there is a touch of melancholy in Autumn - I am not keen on cold weather either but we have to suffer it to get to Spring.

      Delete
  7. I can't even begin to think Autumn is near. Yesterday we had our 1st day in 45, under 30C! It was 29.5C!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beginning to cool nicely here. I was able to garden at midday today, something I could not consider only two weeks ago.

      Delete

Post a Comment