Skip to main content

Life in the Village 13 - Eating Out


A town is incomplete without a Chinese Takeaway.  Over the road is the other staple a Country Bakery.  There is also a takeaway fast food shop over the road. 

I have posted earlier the Quoll Cafe and Wildflower Lounge which is up near the clock and the church which is also on the Main Street.

Other eating places are to be found at the golf club, bowling club, and local hotels.  Or we could take the short trip to Rylstone or perhaps to one of the local wineries.  

Comments

  1. Again lots of food choices Joan Elizabeth.. the bakery would be a favourite for me 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bakery is certainly the place we frequent.

      Delete
  2. I was spoiled by very good Chinese food in San Francisco. We have several Chinese restaurants in Sequim but it's just not the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to live in Sydney's Chinatown so were spoilt for choice. This is good quality takeaway.

      Delete
  3. Catching up, I have so enjoyed your lovely country town of Kandos, in its beautiful setting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are enjoying the walk. I am going to take you on a drive next week.

      Delete
  4. Now I´m hungry! All we have is one (!!) yummy Chinese restaurant (that I know of), it´s a pity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment