Skip to main content

So clever

 

I upgraded my iPhone to iOS16 this week and found they had made the timestamp really ugly so quickly looked up how to make it look better.  In the process I discovered that I can setup the wallpaper to change every hour with landscape photos selected from my camera roll.  The clever little iPhone is not only able to recognise landscapes, it crops them perfectly for the phone format.  I have been enjoying them so much yesterday I captured some screen shots to share. I recognise where all of them were taken.  The photo above is from our recent trip to Kiama.


Bylong Valley Way

Myall Shores Tourist Park 


 Coachwood Glen, Megalong Valley

Garden at our old home Burn Brae

Windemere Dam at about half full

Comments

  1. Well, I immediately wanted to do something similar on my phone but seeing I don't have an i-phone, I wasn't able to do quite the same thing. However, I have changed my wallpaper to show a different lock screen every time I turn on my phone and am enjoying a selection of my recent photos. Like you, I am amazed at what these clever little devices can do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you can do something similar, it is such fun.

      Delete
  2. Yes, technology is truly amazing. We just have to have the time and patience to get the best from it. I too updated and don't like the new time display but haven't had time to fiddle. Clever you. A friend also updated and has discovered that if you hold your finger on an individual in a photo, the phone outlines that person and removes the background. Try that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I discovered that its so good.

      Delete
    2. That's interesting, though I am not quite sure how I would use that feature.

      Delete
  3. You are a clever clogs, I must try it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment