Skip to main content

Window cleaning

 


I have been thinking about window cleaning lately.  These fellows were busily cleaning windows at our apartment in Penrith the other week. I am glad I don't need to hang off a rope to clean the windows at my home in Kandos but that doesn't make me do them any sooner!

I think window cleaning once a year is good enough.  How about you?

That is despite the windows making the lovely sunsets at this time of year clearer. Today, being Anzac Day, I paused "At the going down of the sun" to remember them (because dawn is too early for me).



Comments

  1. Good idea watching the sunset. I employ a window cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is something I might do when I get a little older.

      Delete
  2. Our windows really need cleaning but the security screens we had put on during renovations make that difficult. Imight have to bring a professional in. Yes, once a year sounds good 👍 Chel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a bit of problem with that when I moved to my Kandos house. My previous home did not have fly screens. I had to Google how to remove them and how to take the windows out on the high side so I could clean the outside.

      Delete
  3. We have the window cleaners once a year. They do a good job. It is good to get it done as the windows get very dirty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a country town hiring people to do things like that is not quite as easy as the city though I recently saw window cleaners from Dubbo are advertising that they service our town (but maybe incur travel costs).

      Delete
  4. I must confess that we don't clean our windows at all. I think I can live with grubby windows.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment