Skip to main content

Sunshine

 

I have been so enjoying the lovely sunshine and warmth over the past few weeks. Spring is often very fickle being hot one minute and cold the next.  I am not sure it is going to follow that pattern this year as it has been warm almost all the way thus far.

The photo is me lying around enjoying the morning in our Penrith apartment (No gardening to do there).  The sun is still quite low in the sky so the sunlight streams through.  As for those pot plants, I can't quite believe that a year later that are still alive! Pot plants and I are usually not good friends.



Comments

  1. A nice oasis you've created, Joan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does feel like and oasis, especially when looking down on the gardens below.

      Delete
  2. That looks a nice comfortable spot and the plants seem to like it too. All my pot plants (which are outside) are now suffering in this hot weather and I will have to transfer them to my balcony which is in the shade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful suntrap! We have had lovely spring weather until today. Alas, sitting working under our pergola working, listening to the birds and enjoying my pots of spring colour has not been enjoyable today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy watching the birds from my deck. It has been so dry the pots need plenty of water.

      Delete

Post a Comment