Skip to main content

Public gardens


This week we were back at home in Kandos.  When I dropped by the post office to pick up the mail I took this snap of the garden in our main street. It's looking really pretty right now. I appreciate the work the council does to create and maintain the public spaces, they give a town pride.

Here is the other direction down the main street.  Just in case you are worried, there is a walkway across the garden, I wasn't tramping on the flowers to stand in the middle of it.




Comments

  1. What pretty petunias! They certainly put on quite a show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the colour scheme is unusual. Petunias are usually 'hot' colours

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It gets better and better. We even have a new Christmas tree this year,

      Delete
  3. What lovely soft colours! Country towns have gorgeous floral displays. I just wish Logan City would try a little harder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Some of the best beds are in country towns.

      Delete
  4. Kandos is looking very pretty. It must be so nice to have a country retreat to return to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. They revamped the garden beds a year or so ago. It has paid off.

      Delete

Post a Comment